Do I need to make estimated tax payments?
STEP 1: Should you care about estimated tax payments?
- Did you owe more than $1,000 to the IRS this year?
- Did you have a big tax bill recently that you want to avoid for next year?
- Are you having a big year for freelance in 2019?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you should consider paying estimated tax quarterly. You'll save money and decrease your stress around tax time!
STEP 2: Figure out how much you should pay.
- Follow a well written guide online (like this one)
- Have us figure it out for you: email us to setup a consultation with one of our preparers ($75 per 30 minutes for current clients)
STEP 3: Make your payments.
STEP 4: Deep calming breaths. You did it!
|← Previous Post||[[All Articles]]||~|
you might also enjoy these other articles